Monday, January 21, 2008

Fantastic Friends & Family










Pop & Josiah

Necon, Jeni and Lydia had driven all the way from OK.




Thanks for all of your help, Becky and Steve.
We were so thrilled to see everyone yesterday! Thanks for coming and sharing your laughter and love. It was a much-needed celebration of friendship and remembrances. I felt Trav with us as we connected with his love for us all. At times I felt like I was going to get emotional, but overall it was an outstanding day for us. I hope each of you enjoyed the company and are glad that you came. I loved having Sharon spend the night so we could have a chance to visit more. I don't want to spend a lot of time with words because there are so many wonderful pictures to share with you. Sorry if I happened to leave you out of pics. Randy and I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...just wanted say thank you and that I had fun Sunday! good memories to talk about Trav! I know he was laughing with us all. Enjoyed seeing everyone!!! love the pic of josiah and POP.... see u guys soon! LOVE U!