
I did go to work today. Actually, when I was asked by a couple of people how I was doing I mentioned that it was a difficult week because Trav's birthday is Wednesday. I surprised myself by speaking about it. The day was tremendously busy with classes and individual students with needs. I never had a spare moment to hardly think about personal feelings. Amazingly I held myself together today and accomplished a lot of things that needed to be done without ever getting emotional. That was a great relief! I even dealt with an irate parent without allowing myself to get pulled into her frustrations. I am looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday afternoon. It will be fun to hear the stories that you've remembered. I'm having trouble deciding on just one to share. All of you are so special to our family and we feel truly honored that you've agreed to come celebrate Travis' life with us. God bless you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment