Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks for the Prayers

Your prayers really helped! I was at work every day except Thursday this week. I completed all of my classes by Friday morning and felt like I had accomplished a lot. The Dr. has adjusted my meds and the blood pressure is remaining pretty normal, but I keep having a headache. I don't know if the meds are causing this or my stress.
Randy and I spent the day driving around and running errands. I always enjoy our time together. I'm looking forward to going to Maumelle tomorrow to make more measurements for things that we need. We've had pretty good luck with the free ads in the newspaper. We've sold bedroom furniture and the Teeter Hangups gadget I bought for my back and never used. We need to look around and find some more stuff that's just collecting dust.

No comments: