Hi, Trav
I had to talk to you today. I've been helping Dad clean out the closet in your old bedroom and I have found all kinds of interesting things. You take after your dad too much. You've saved everything whether it was useful or not. I've especially been excited to find a tape of you playing the guitar and singing. It sure is good to hear your voice. I wish we had spent more time playing music together. I found a page with guitar chords. I may try to use it to be able to play your guitar I got you last year. I love the rich sound of it, but I doubt that I'll ever be able to play it as well as you did. You always seemed to enjoy playing and singing as much as I love to play the piano. Valentine's Day is coming soon and I've been looking at the cross charm you got me last Valentine's Day. I loved being with you when you picked it out. That was a special trip. But, you know, I enjoyed every second that I was around you. I feel like the luckiest Mama in the world. You gave me so much love and respect. I know in my heart that you were as certain of my love as I was of yours. Well, I guess I better close for now. I feel you with me each day, my angel. I love you dearly.Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment