Monday, February 11, 2008

Frustrating Day


Boy, this has been a long day. I had some problems with high blood pressure this past week and the cardiologist wanted to see me this morning. Apparently, my heart rate was low this morning and possibly the medicine I'm taking at night could be causing headaches and the low blood pressure. I'm supposed to monitor my pressure twice a day before I take my medicine and then report back to the cardiologist the readings. There might be some changes to my meds as a result. What a mess! I had to miss work today because the low blood pressure made me sleep all day.
Yesterday was Becky's birthday and we met Becky, Paul and Steve for lunch. Steve surprised her by inviting us and we enjoyed the time together. Happy Birthday, Becky! We love you. We also drove out to Maumelle and looked at the model of the townhome that we're purchasing. They seemed to like it and the area where it was located. Later, Caralee stopped by and visited with me for a while. It's always so relaxing to be around her. She'd been to a weekend retreat with ladies and shared with me the experience. It sounded like a very refreshing time. She also wanted to see the plans for the townhome.

No comments: