Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today


I have been really busy lately with work and haven't taken the time to write. Randy has gone to Hot Springs this evening to watch the Trojans play basketball. I've finished reading my second Karen Kingsbury book today. I'd never read any of her books before, but I really enjoy her writing. Even though it's fiction, she expresses her faith throughout the stories. Lloyd and Hazel gave me a Kindle for Christmas. I'd never heard of one, but looked it up on the web and got really excited about its arrival. It was back-ordered and finally arrived at the end of February. If you've never seen one, look on Amazon and see what it's all about. They let me order my first 10 books on their account and I've been reading at every opportunity.
I hope everyone is doing well. I've missed seeing you.. All of my love.
Karen

No comments: