Saturday, March 14, 2009

EMERGE


EMERGE was the title of the Women's Conference at the New Life Church on Sunday, March 7th. I attended with Freddie Neal and Nancy Porter. The music and dance performances were outstanding, but I came away with several thought provoking scriptures that I wanted to share with all of you.
Isaiah 49:16 reminds us that God has a plan for each of us.
In Ephesians 6:13-18 God has given us the tools we can use in the midst of our battles: "Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil......after the battle you will be standing firm....Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere."
Psalms 118: 17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done."
Romans 8:18 "Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later."
We were reminded that we are daughters of the King. We should become a force on the Earth.
"Overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us."
Love to you all,
Karen

No comments: