Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holy Spirit


Last night when Randy and I attended church, the message was on the Holy Spirit. I've been meditating on these words from Romans 8:26-27, "And the Holy Spirit helps is in our weakness. For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will."
This message gives me hope that my own inadequacies will not get in the way of God knowing my needs at this time. His grace will remove the bitterness and anger I have toward Andrew in time and I trust that those feelings will be replaced with God's peace which passeth all understanding. Only my Father in heaven can give me the peace for which my heart yearns each day.
I cannot imagine how I could survive without God's word reassuring me each day. My faith has been a true blessing that gives me the breath of life and desire to move forward.
Karen

No comments: