Randy has been very dedicated to his new venture of Leadership Training. He reads constantly and listens to cds in the car. He's committed to learning all that he can and being totally involved. I've been extremely impressed by his efforts. I've never seen him read as much as he has in the last couple of months. His new product that he's trying is called Monavie. We've been drinking it twice a day to see if it actually will make us feel better. Others in his business have been claiming to have great results with their health recently. I'm counting on it to do some real transformations for me. My grief actually makes my body ache most of the time. Hopefully, I'll begin to feel well enough to participate in the team meetings with him. The people he's met seem to be very nice and helpful. I can't believe we're in the last nine weeks of school. This school year has gone by pretty quickly, actually. I've been able to be at work much more lately than I was at the beginning of the school year. It makes me feel better to contribute my time to helping the kids. Before I know it school will be out for the summer. Maybe we'll sell the house when the other one is ready so we only have to move once. That would be perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment