Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where Two or Three Are Gathered


The weekend was full of cleaning out the attic and going through all of Trav's childhood keepsakes that we thought he would like to show his kids some day. It was hard to let go of many of the things we had saved. I especially liked his creative writing and drawings, but I limited myself to a few. The handprints from Vacation Bible School and Kindergarten were precious. It's like his childhood was just yesterday. I had a very emotional day on Saturday and Sunday was not much better. However, I had to get my act together for the week because we began the school-wide testing. This week we're testing the K-2 students and next week will be the 3-5 kiddos. Before we know it school will be out for the summer. I hope the house gets sold without any delays so that we'll be ready to move into the townhouse. With all of the rain we've had lately, there may be delays on both ends. We're making a lot of progress packing and moving our belongings into a storage unit. The house is looking very different these days. It seems like it's been a while since we've had company. Some of you need to decide to come see us soon. We get busy with work and chores and forget to call and invite anyone to come over. Jeremy and Tommy are coming by tomorrow to help Randy move some things and Tommy is going to take Kate home with him. Mom and Dad decided it was time that they let her go. Jeremy is going to help Randy move some things around in the house. Thursday, Beverly is coming over to do some more of her "staging" magic. I hope to hear from you guys soon and keep us in your prayers, please. Every day is still a struggle and I'm really dreading Mother's Day. I guess I better stop now. I'm just rambling. Love to everyone.

No comments: