

We've decided to head back toward home today. We'll stop somewhere and spend a night along the way. It's been a good way to spend our first Christmas without Travis. The last time we stayed here Trav was with us, but it was a very serene location. For those of you who don't keep up with Necon and Jeni's blog, she sent us some photos today of our Christmas dinner with them at our house. Before Lydia was born we were informed that we needed to come up with grandparent names because we were officially the third set of grandparents. We decided on OG (other grandmother) and Pop. I gave Lydia the yellow blanket that Trav's great grandmother, Miller, had made for him when he was born. I'm glad that Lydia likes the blanket. We took a photo with her and I love it. She's such a doll! We are also thrilled that Tasha and Keith's baby is arriving soon and will be named Josiah Clark Warrior. Notice the middle name is Trav's. We're OG and Pop to Josiah as well. I gave another blanket to Tasha that was made by a friend for Travis. I hope he likes it as well as Lydia likes hers. Maybe we'll have other friends of Trav's who adopt us as grandparents. I know Trav is loving this. We love you, son.
No comments:
Post a Comment