
During the last year we've had so many wonderful memories. Our birthday dinner at ShoGuns with Laura and Jess began the new year after a beautiful Christmas with everyone together and our weekend cousins' birthday celebration in Florida. Trav always loved the restaurant and we liked to celebrate our birthdays together since they were only two days apart. Travis surprised me with a beautiful pink sapphire necklace for Christmas and I treasure it dearly. He was so excited about his classes at UALR and getting approved for the Business Finance major. He had made the Dean's list during the last semester and had very high expectations for his grade point average. We worked on some of his computer assignments together and it was so much fun spending that time together. After his death I found his resume on this laptop. It was very impressive; his plans were to graduate in 2008. Oh, how I wish that was true.
No comments:
Post a Comment