Monday, August 30, 2010

Almost September

It's been a couple of months since I posted anything. Lots of changes in my life since June. Working with Randy at Oxford has been a real blessing to me. No stress!!!!! Now, if we can only manage the bills without my school district paycheck, that's the question. I'm trusting that we'll be fine. I'm glad that we have our own embroidery machine now. I can't wait to do some gifts for the holidays. You might want to place your orders now. :)

We went on an Alaskan Cruise with Caralee and Neil in late June for a week. It was amazing! Being with them for the week was the best part!

I had LASIK surgery a couple of weeks ago and I'm FREE of eyeglasses for at least 10 years. YAHOO!!

Jeni and Necon have another sweet boy, Isaac Necon Warrior. I lobbied for him to be named Travis or Wilson, but I didn't win out. I love the name Isaac. Abraham and Sarah were thrilled to have their little Isaac and the Warriors are equally excited. There children's names sound like a Bible story. Lydia, Levi and Isaac are all beautiful names.
Randy is working way too many hours right now. I hope the flow of work will continue into the winter months this year. It could be distributed a little more evenly and that would be nice. We're grateful for all of your prayers and support. Love to everyone. We miss you, Trav.
Karen

No comments: