Karen
Our family began on April 11, 1980. Randy and I were married almost two years when our joy was born on January 16, 1982. Travis Clark Wilson was 10lbs. 8oz. of pure excitement! This site is dedicated to him. Jesus took his hand and lead him home on May 31, 2007.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Quiet Weekend
Randy left on Thursday for the National Softball Tournament in Tulsa, OK. I went to the Dr. for my bone density test and got good results on the bone density, PAP smear and mammogram while I was there. I don't have to return until next May!! Boy, it's nice getting good news for a change. I shared my Mona-vie with Dr. Watkins and she told me to keep it up. She's even going to check into the website for herself. After I returned from the doctor, Jess was here and we went to get a pedicure together. We had a good visit for about 3 hours. The time really flew by while we were visiting. I've been keeping up with her mom's progress in New Mexico via text msg., but it was good to see Jess and get a chance to visit more with her. Her mom was stable enough for her to come to Little Rock for a few days. She'll return for her mom's next surgery. When Jess left I drove out to the cemetery for a while and visited with Travis. On Friday, Caralee, Angela, Jessica, and Abigail stopped by for a visit and we went to Maumelle to see the new home. It was a short visit, but I'm glad I got to see them while they were here this week. Later, Hazel called and invited me to have pizza at their house for supper. After our meal I watered the yard and rested with a book. It's been very quiet around here. I miss Randy when he's gone and it makes me miss Travis even more. Today I'll be driving to Searcy to a Team Mona-vie seminar that begins at 5:00. I know once I get there I'll be glad to have gone. It's a very enthusiastic and uplifting group. I took one break on my walking yesterday, but I'm still determined to walk regularly. Keep the good thoughts coming for my continued success. I appreciate your encouragement. Continue praying for Jess' mom's recuperation and next surgery. Also, remember to pray for Jess' faith to remain strong and God's peace to prevail. Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment