It's Already July 9th
I can't believe that I have less than a month before I have to return to work. This month has gone by so quickly. I've accomplished a lot of reading and this is my second week of walking each day. In the past 3 days, I've walked 3 miles. Maybe by the time school begins I'll be in much better physical shape. Randy has continued to do well with his exercise and weight management. It will take me a while to catch up with him. I plan to do this for Travis. He always was staying extremely active doing something to stay in shape. I know he expects the same of me. With his example, I know that I can accomplish this. Drinking the Mona-vie has given me energy that I never had before. I'm planning to return to work in a much healthier state than I left. I hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch with us. We've missed hearing from many of you. Love,
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment