Yesterday would have been my mom's 80th birthday. I've often wished that she could have lived past the age of 48 in order to see my family and have a relationship with my son. Now I'm sure they're all together watching down on us and protecting us. My mom, Aunt Pat, Grandma Minnie, Daddy, my brother, Bill, and so many more. Look after my angel until I get there, Mama. Travis, I miss you, my darlin. Everything that I do now seems to have a different purpose than before. There are so many ways your life contributed to my dreams and aspirations for the future. Now, I'm not finding value in things of this world, except for friendships and the love of your daddy. All of you look after each other and keep visiting me whenever you get a chance in my dreams. I'm missing my hugs and kisses terribly.
Always,
Mama 

No comments:
Post a Comment