The month of February is going by quickly. We had a fun group here for the Super Bowl. Freddie, Jerry, Neil, Caralee, Darin and Cindy came to visit and chow down together. Sadly, Jeremy, Meredith and Parker had to decline at the last minute because Parker didn't want to spend his birthday that way. Can you imagine? :)
Happy Birthday to Becky! She turned 57 on the 10th. She doesn't look that old does she? (GOTCHA, BECKY!!) I tried to call her at home and her cell, but she must have been partying somewhere. Either that, or she was avoiding the "birthday song". My cousin, Randy, will turn 57 on the 27th of this month. WOW!!
We got to see Laura and Jess at a Trojan game. It was wonderful to see the two of them together. It seemed like forever since we'd seen Laura. Randy also went to the Trojan game at Jonesboro with Laura last Thursday night! I'm jealous. Some of us can't get up for work without LOTS of sleep. However, I DID get to see Jess' wedding gown. She modeled it for me at Proposals. She looked GORGEOUS! I also love the dresses they chose for the bridal party. Jess has planned everything so perfectly.
Believe it or not I have made NO pictures for a month now. Sorry. We've really missed seeing the Warriors, the Singletons, the Jius, and the Porters. We haven't really heard from them much since Christmas. Josiah was dedicated at the Mosaic Church last Sunday. I wish we had been able to attend. Tasha invited us the night before, but we already had plans. I bet the kids are really getting BIG! They won't even know who POP and OG are if we don't see them soon. Maybe everyone's schedules will slow down a little. Becky and Steve have been assigned "baby" duties at his sister, Betsy's, house. They've welcomed triplets into their family. She and Vic now have four little ones! Sharon's busy making wedding plans with Abby. She'll be getting married in October. It's a destination wedding. Randy hasn't said we're going yet. GO FIGURE! (I think he needs to sell an extra house soon!!) I've been meaning to call Nancy, but I haven't yet. Randy did get to have lunch with Buddy not long ago. Buddy celebrated a birthday this month, also! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!!
I'm giving Jess a bridal shower on May 3rd. Since I've never had any girls of my own, it's been a long time since I've planned a wedding shower. HELP!!! Meredith has agreed to give me some input, but I'll need all the help you can give me. Love you all!!
Karen
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment