Randy and I had a quiet day on Sunday together. It was so nice to be able to have an uninterrupted day with my honey just to relax. I have been extremely touched by all of the text messages, phone messages, calls, and special attention I've received from my friends and family during the past few days. All of you made me feel loved and blessed. Besides the above-mentioned birthday wishes, I also was treated to dinner by Jeremy, Meredith and Parker on Sunday evening. Meredith even baked me a delicious birthday cake! It was so wonderful to spend time with them. On Monday, Jess treated me to a movie. We went to see Bride Wars. (Extremely timely since Jess is getting married this summer.) Caralee and Neil had given me a gift card to Barnes & Noble. Randy and I found three comedy DVDs to add to our collection. Mom and Dad had us over for supper on Monday evening and treated us to an amazing home-cooked meal with my favorite chocolate pie for dessert! Now, if all of that wasn't enough, today I received a gift from my co-worker, Sandra, and when I returned home I found the gorgeous flowers that I photographed to share with you from my friend, Sharon.
Thanks so much to all of you for being so thoughtful. You're totally spoiling me. I love you all so much!! Thank you, God, for surrounding us with so many loving angels.
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment