When we visited with Tracy today at Maumelle Terrace Estates, he said that he thought our home would be ready for closing during the coming week. I can't imagine that it will be completely finished and cleaned in that short amount of time, but he said that it was all coming together quickly. We had another "looker" at our present home this past week. God took my prayer seriously about only moving one time. I'm ready for Him to send the ONE couple to buy the house any time that he'd like now. Randy's had me on a "two house payment budget" for a month and it's really helping us save. I had no idea the amount of money we were paying just for meals each month. I'll check my photos to see if any of them show some recent changes. If so I'll add a couple. The lawn and tree are in the front yard. The hardwood floors and tile are in the main rooms. The carpet is in the bedrooms. Nothing really amazing has changed. We'd love for you to come visit when you'd like. Be sure to check out Jeni's added postings to her blog which is linked to ours. She has some wonderful pictures from recent events with their family. I hope all of you are doing well.
My grief has had a good grip on my heart for the past couple of weeks. I really haven't talked to many people or been out much. I guess with the hearing coming up and the trial in October I'm feeling anxious. Everyone has moved on with their daily lives as you would want, but ours still is in a state of confusion. Keep praying, please. Love you all.
Karen
1 comment:
Glad you are back!
I miss hearing from you on the blog.
Give us a call when you need help with the piano(maybe),etc.
Love ya,
Becky
Post a Comment