Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here's the Latest

I was told by Becky today that I needed to update my blog. It has been a long time since I've added an entry. I've been under a lot of stress with the new house and the legalities that we've been enduring. As of today, Andrew has been sent to prison for first degree murder and I'm spending my second night in our new home. Randy stayed with me last night on a pallet on the floor. Today he brought me an inflatable mattress. It's much easier on the back. It was nice of Megan, Raymond, Sharon, Becky, Jess, Rachel, Kenny and Laura to join us in court today. I wasn't prepared for being so emotional. I wish the end of the legal ordeal would bring Trav back to us but no such luck. I'm glad the hearings are over. I'll return to work tomorrow and hope that the rest of the school year will go more smoothly. I've missed a lot of work up to this point, but that has to improve or I'll have some very unhappy folks to face at work. Please pray that God's peace will surround us and we can move forward to make a new life as a couple. I really like our new home, but all of our furnishings are still in the other one until it sells. I just had to have a change of scenery. Our Mona-vie business is going well. We have a new product that is FDA approved for heart health/cholesterol. I'm drinking both the active and the Pulse to keep my body healthy. I hope to see some of you soon when we start trying to get our belongings moved to the new location. I think we'll have plenty of room to visit, even in our smaller home. Love to you all.
Karen

No comments: