Friday, July 1, 2011

HOME FOR SALE

Randy and I have chosen to sell our townhome in Maumelle to relieve the debt of two mortgages.  Our home in Otter Creek will soon be vacant and we will need to return there to make some changes before we put it on the market again.  Hopefully, God will guide us during this transition and everything will go smoothly.  I'm not wanting to leave Maumelle, but at this time it will be necessary.  Hopefully, someone will come along who will appreciate our wonderful home.  Pray for a quick and stress-free sell, please.  We need as many prayers as possible.  God is always lifting us up in every situation so I am confident this will be no different.
Love,
Karen 

1 comment:

ladybugs4me said...

I will certainly be praying for this chapter in your life to slide by as stress-free as possible and answer not only your prayer, but the prayers of a couple who have been praying for the home of their dreams.
Prayers, positive thoughts, and much love, Teresa ♥