Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hello, everyone

TWO LITTLE CUTIES!
I haven't written in a while. I've been having some tough days for about a month now. I've battled with taking myself off of the meds and having my blood pressure go way up. I went to the cardiologist today and was told that I must return to the meds and the counselor. I guess I'm not as strong as I thought. I made a trip out to Otter Creek yesterday and to the cemetery. This whole thing still doesn't seem possible somehow. I cannot believe that I haven't hugged, kissed or talked to my boy in almost a year and a half.
I found a precious picture that I wanted to share with all of you. Travis and Abby Jiu were born a couple of months apart. Believe it or not, Abby is two months older than Travis. She recently had a birthday and will also be getting married soon, so I was thinking about how cute the two of them were together when they were small. Look at how Abby has her hand on Trav's leg. They were so sweet when they were together. I wish he'd spent more time with his friend, Abby, but they always lived a distance away and Travis didn't keep in touch with the Jius like Randy and I did.
However, he did end up with a beautiful Jonesboro girl after all. Laura is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. We were very blessed to have her as part of our lives for a couple of wonderful years. (Of course, we wish it had been many more.) She and Travis were so much fun to watch. They were so competitive with each other, but also very affectionate. They were good for each other. I know that Laura will find another man that will love her as much as Trav did. Whoever that will be will appreciate Laura's uniqueness, fun-loving nature and warmth. We have only best wishes for Laura's future and hope that she'll find happiness with someone when she is ready. We always love you, Laura.

No comments: