Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jess' Mom Update

Yesterday I received a message from Jess that her mom had a set-back and was returned to the hospital. Fortunately, today I received another message stating that she had some fluid on her left lung and would be returned to the rehabilitation center after the fluid was cleared. I know that Jess was relieved.
This Thursday Randy and I have earned the privilege of having a pizza dinner with our guest speaker, Tim Marks, along with some other distributors. We're very excited to be able to visit with one of the top leaders in our business and gain some tips on continuing to improve our own record. Team has been a great support to us and we've met many supportive, compassionate people in this organization. We feel fortunate that God has lead us to this group. It would be even more amazing if some of you would also choose to be involved so our group could continue to benefit from the association with leaders. We're anxious for Thursday to get here and hope to see some of you at the Embassy Suites on Chenal at 7:30. Make every effort to be there.
When we last saw our new home, the sheet rock was on the walls and the sidewalk and patio had been poured. It's beginning to look more like the finished product. We were given the date of September 26th for completion, but it's looking like it should be sooner. Maybe I'm just being optimistic. Pray for our present home to sell in time for us to move. We are trusting that God will make this happen at the right time. Love to you all.
Karen

No comments: