Since I've been out of school I've tried to update all of my Dr. appointments. Good news from the mammogram..no signs of cancer. They don't need to see me for another year. That makes 7 years now from my diagnosis. I have something scheduled almost every day this week in order to get caught up during the summer. This weekend Randy and I have decided to attend the national TEAM/MONA-VIE conference in Columbus, Ohio. We'll be riding with others from central Arkansas and look forward to getting to know several new people in our organization. I imagine we'll be back by Monday. This will be a tremendous step for both of us to be with a group of people for the entire weekend that we hardly know. I'm a little nervous. Hopefully, we'll gain a lot of information and enthusiasm about our product that we can come back and share with our teammates. Keep a good thought for our journey. Love to everyone.
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment