I returned to work this week. I was actually able to accomplish a lot of record-keeping and professional development during the week. I let the teachers know that I would not be doing any more classroom guidance and they seem to have accepted that o.k.. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on May 31st.
We have concrete! We were shocked to go out to Maumelle this week and see the foundation had been poured. I guess we better get our house sold before long. If not, Randy will have to stay here and I'll move into the new home. I know he'll go for that. We sure don't need two mortgage payments. Maybe when you come on the 31st, there will be more than concrete to show all of you. Think of how you want to remember Trav that day. We have a brief little memorial time planned before our meal at 5:30. Bob, our friend and counselor, will be leading it for us. If you have something you want to say you can do it at that time. I know that Travis will be there with us in spirit. It will be so good to see all of you. Lots of love.
Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment